Terms & Conditions
Website owner, the offering, and binding of Terms
This website is owned and operated by Pinnaroo Farms. These Terms set forth the terms and conditions under which you may use our website and services as offered by us. This website offers visitors an opportunity to purchase our lentil flour and an insight into our agricultural business. By accessing or using the website of our service, you approve that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms.
When subscribing, you agree that:
- In order to receive our subscription services, you must be at least 18 years of age, or of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into these Terms as a binding agreement. You are not allowed to receive our subscription services if doing so is prohibited in your country or under any law or regulation applicable to you.
- Pinnaroo Farms collects your information for the sole use of maximising our service and products we provide you.
- You agree to receive from time to time promotional messages and materials from us, by mail, email or any other contact form you may provide us with (including your phone number for calls or text messages). If you don’t want to receive such promotional materials or notices – please just notify us at any time.
When buying an item, you agree that:
- you are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a commitment to buy it
- you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item and you complete the check-out payment process.
- your order will not be fulfilled until full payment is received.
- We do not store your credit card details or information.
The prices we charge for using our services / for our products are listed on the website. We reserve the right to change our prices for products displayed at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur. Additional information about pricing and sales tax is available on the payments page.
“The fee for the services and any other charges you may incur in connection with your purchase of our products, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged on a monthly basis to your payment method.
Return and refund policy
You may not return any food products purchased from Pinnaroo Farms. However, if you have a concern about your food product please contact us. We will work with you to address your concern.
We use Australia Post and fulfill orders once full payment is received. Delivery times can vary between 3-14 working days. Any damaged or lost goods should be resolved with Australia Post. We cannot be responsible for damaged goods whilst they are in transit or not received. Replacements or refunds of damaged goods is made at the discretion of Pinnaroo Farms.
Retention of right to change offering
We may, without prior notice, change the services; stop providing the product or any features of the services we offer; or create limits for the subscription services. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend access to the services without notice and liability for any reason, or for no reason.
Ownership of intellectual property, copyrights and logos
The Service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, recipes, graphics, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of Pinnaroo Farms. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works thereof.
Sharing your content
You recognise and agree that by uploading any content (including, but not limited to recipes, designs, images, animations, videos, audio files, fonts, logos, illustrations, compositions, artworks, interfaces, text and literary works) through any means to the website, you confirm that you own all the relevant rights or received the appropriate license to upload/transfer/send the content. You agree and consent that the uploaded/transferred content may be publicly displayed at the website.
Right to suspend or cancel subscription
We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to our subscription service without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of these Terms or any applicable law or regulations.
You may discontinue use and request to cancel your subscription services at any time.
You agree to indemnify and hold Pinnaroo Farms harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against them by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with your use of the website or any of the products or services offered on the website.
Limitation of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Pinnaroo Farms, be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Pinnaroo Farms assumes no liability or responsibility for any:
- Errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content;
- Personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our product or service;
- Any unauthorised access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
- Our website contains general information and we recommend you seek professional dietary advice when consuming our products. If you have any allergic reaction, please seek medical advice from your health care professional.
Right to change and modify Terms
We reserve the right to modify these terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Therefore, you should review this page periodically. When we change the Terms in a material manner, we will notify you that material changes have been made to the Terms. Your continued use of the Website or our service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the website or the service.
Preference of law and dispute resolution
These Terms, the rights and remedies provided hereunder, and any and all claims and disputes related hereto and/or to the services, shall be governed by, construed under and enforced in all respects solely and exclusively in accordance with the internal substantive laws of Australia, South Australia without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any and all such claims and disputes shall be brought in, and you hereby consent to them being decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Adelaide.